We started the brake test immediately the next morning. But the car suddenly did not start. We were horrified to try to find the cause of the problem. Fortunately, the wiring on the brake pedal has only been released. After a quick repair, the car was no problem and the test brake passed immediately for the first time. However, it took a lot of time to take over, so we had to accelerate the acceleration and skidding acceleration. The first pilot has mastered it without difficulty, but we noticed that the car does not take full advantage of its potential and is slower than testing. We quickly changed some of the key parameters and set off for a second attempt, which we so pursued within a given time limit. The result is finally two fifths in acceleration for 3.8 seconds and the 5.275 seconds in the skidding discipline. After setting up the car for the autocross discipline, we went to the test zone after lunch. Here we have discovered a persistent problem with gas pedal sensors. But the weather threatened us with rain, so we quickly headed for the start of the race. Still in the queue, the whole team worked on the problem and tried out the most extreme options. Eventually, he entered and the pilot stepped on a 100-kilometer track. The best of two attempts was in 66.82 seconds. Time was from the first half of the field, but we knew our car had more. We changed some settings and believed in the second pilot. He first attacked the minute time and five seconds at 65.01. In the second attempt, the time was even better for 63.87 seconds, but he did not, and the time did not improve with the resulting penalty. The result was fourth in the category of electric cars and starting position just before the finals of both categories. This gave us plenty of time to solve all the remaining problems and further tuning of the car.