Friday was the most burdensome day, as there were many tasks that we had to complete. Pilot and media briefings took place in the morning, followed by a walk of the pilots along the track so that they could map out the individual sections of the track. As soon as the pilots returned, we prepared the car for the first dynamic test called Acceleration. This 75 meter long straight track was crossed in record time on the first attempt. Only 3.42 seconds were enough to reach the finish line. Despite the fact that this time was almost the best of all the teams, we achieved an even better time of 3.41, which placed us close in second place - 3ms was the difference. At the same time, the first problems with the energy meter appeared here. The next discipline was Skidpad. Our pilots made four attempts, after which we were told that none of them might count, due to not receiving data from the energy meter. The reason for the recording outages was the inability to get power from our low voltage circuit. We didn't know exactly where the problem was. Skidpad's last attempt the energy meter worked, but there was a brake fluid leak that caused the time to not be recognized. We were so worried that we wouldn't have a single recognized attempt. Fortunately, thanks to our experienced members and excellent cooperation with the organizers, we found a solution that ensured the recognition of the previous attempts. After the dynamic disciplines, the static disciplines awaited us. The Cost & Manufacturing discipline was presented in formal clothes, tidy and prepared pit. This was followed by the EDE discipline – an engineering design event in which, divided into small groups, we presented how sophisticated each part of our car is and stated the reasons why these solutions were chosen.